Guest Chambers

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Guest Chambers

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:23 am

I pull out of his grip before he can kiss me again. Turning away from him and I start to pace the room. "That's what we need to talk about" My sentences coming out fast "I am not your woman Aengus, never have been, I thought you knew this. But from what my father tells and by the way you have been acting I realize how wrong I am." I stop and look at him. "Athair tells me you have asked for his permission to marry me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:25 am

Aengus wrote: Too stunned to speak I nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:37 am

I start pacing again "Aengus, I don't want to marry you. In fact I am ending things with us. Period. For good, we'll never be together again." Physically and mentally drained I slump down in one of his chairs and look up at him "I never meant to hurt you. I thought you knew how I felt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:43 am

Aengus wrote:"Well obviously I don't, why don't you fucking enlighten me Sorsha" I say through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:51 am

"We've been friends for a long time Aengus and it's never been more than that for me. I don't love you. I never have. I'm sorry" the last coming out a whisper. I wanted to add after all this time how could you not know this but I held my tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:01 am

Aengus wrote:"Sorry" I repeat her words and fucking chuckle. Then I am across the room in a flash, one hand on an arm of the chair, the other around her throat "You're fucking sorry?! I thought you had come back to me, I thought you had come back for good. I left you that note in Paris to come home and you did! But you are nothing but a fucking bitch!"

Seeing naught but red, I want nothng more than to smash her face in right now. Or to fucking take her, right here, right now, anyway. Or better yet, both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:03 am

His fingers are closing tighter around my neck, effectively cutting off my throat. **No Aengus, I came home for my children, not you. Now you better get your god damn hand off my throat or I am going to fuck your shit up**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:14 am

Aengus wrote:How dare she! I let go of her throat and backhand her before I put my fist through the nearest wall. Shit, I cannot believe what I just did to her. But gods I am so fucking angry!

I stand there trying to get myself together when it hits me. I whirl around to face her. And I see it. She's wearing his ring again, only confirming my thoughts. "It's him isn't it?" I hiss "You are fucking going back to him. Back to that asshole that has ripped your heart out more than once. Why can't you fucking get it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:19 am

I sit there a moment, gasping and holding my cheek.

"You get that one for free. You ever touch me again, in any way and it's on, savvy?" I say once I catch my breath.

"And no. I'm not going back to Abaddon. We are over and done as well." And I more than fucking get it I think to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:25 am

Aengus wrote:"Don't lie! You're wearing his fucking ring!" I say pointing at it.

I pause, getting my shit under control so I can continue without shouting. "What else can it be after that night we spent in Paris. It hadn't been like that between us for a long time. It's why I thought....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:32 am

What do I tell him? The truth? I think so yes, better to be a bitch now, hurt him now and make sure he really knows it's over this time so that he holds out no hope. "Abaddon has absolutely nothing to do with this. I was using you Aengus. Like I always do. Because you're easy, willing and comfortable, like an old glove."

"Did it escape your notice that during our sexcapades that night I never once glowed? I would have thought that might have clued you in on some shit. But nope, too busy satisfying yourself, or rather your fucking ego to see what is right the fuck in front of you."

"You failed to notice that I don't want you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 am

Aengus wrote: I walk over to her and get close, leaning down without touching her. "I was sorry I said it earlier but I was right. You are a fucking bitch." I lean in a little closer so I am right in her face "As well as a filthy. Fucking. WHORE."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:45 am

Now maybe he is getting it. Taking a cue from Abaddon I reply.

"Good, now we're on the same page!"

I vanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:26 pm

Finvarra wrote: Appearing right behind him I grab him by the back of the neck and he lets out a yelp as I literally drag him into his room. I feel my eyes turning black as the dead from the ever after rise up within me and I slam the door behind me as I toss him onto the floor. He starts to scramble backwards as I approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:40 pm

Aengus wrote: "Finvarra..... My Lord.... I didn--"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:42 pm

Finvarra wrote: "DO NOT SPEAK!" My voice coming out a feral growl. I bend down and grab him by the throat and lift him off the ground, his feet dangling. He grabs at the hand encircling his throat but I do not relent.

"The only reason your neck is in my hand and not under my blade right now is because of Sorsha. She asked, not in so many words, to spare your life to which I regretfully promised I would do. But I am going to make you hurt. Bad. And if you even so much as ever look at her again" I lower him to the floor and pull him right up into my face "I will fucking kill you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:38 pm

Finvarra wrote: I look down at Aengus's crumpled mass on the floor. I have spent the better part of an hour slowly breaking what I hoped was every bone is his fucking body. I kick his broken and bruised ribs one last time for good measure. Then I lean down and whisper is his ear "You are dead to me. Personally I hope you lie here long enough so that becomes a reality."

Getting up I stride out of his room, absentmindedly wiping his blood off my hands onto my pants. Oh bloody hell, now I am going to have to burn these clothes. Filth such as him never washes out. I make my way back to my rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:58 am

"Well well well Aengus your pretty much fucked arent ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:59 am

I could hardly fucking see, my eyes were bloody blackend slits and now Tiamat was here. Great I may aswell kiss my ass goodbye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:02 am

Kneeling down next to Fuckface could my day get any fucking worse?

"Where is Hecate?" he mumbled and started to splutter. Waving my hand over his body all his bruises cuts healed he sat up with a start. "Im waiting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 am

"Tiamat I have no fucking Idea I swear, I tried to kill her but some fucker named Phoenyx stopped me right before I had a chance to kill her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:05 am

"Useless you are FUCKING USELESS!!" grabbing him by the balls I twisted hard and violently.

"So tell me why I should keep you alive Aengus?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:08 am

"You still need me, to get to the children. I am yet to be banished. Fuck I can make sure my part is done. Fuck please I dont want to die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:10 am

Letting go of his balls he drops to the ground in a heap.

"Then you still have purpose, however I require flesh for your fuck up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:12 am

"Flesh? I didn't fail you that was fucking Hecate, that stupid whore did this not me!" Tiamat pulled out a dagger and placed it slowly on the bed side table.

"Fine then so be it if I have to in order to keep my life whats a finger or an ear." Arogantly I grab the blade ready to slice my pinky off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum